Production Manager, Permanent, Limerick
Exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join a company growing through a very exciting growth phase!
This role will suit a strong influencer that has a strong lean & continuous improvement background.
Degree in engineering or manufacturing preferred!
Fantastic career opportunity for the right person!
Please contact me for a confidential conversation or a full job description!
Full responsibility for the performance of production & manufacturing
Manage & oversee daily production & plan the use of resources to deliver excellent service, quality & customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in engineering or manufacturing is preferred
- Continuous Improvement Techniques – Black Belt Preferred
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Commercial expertise
- Highly organised, attention to detail & conscientious
- Persistent & driven to achieve results
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined, able to manage own time, prioritise requirements and multi-task, with good organisational skills
- Must be team orientated and willing to work collaboratively with peers, able to quickly form strong working relationships
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671