CREGG Recruitment are currently seeking Production Operators to work with our Shannon based Client.
A Production Operator is an individual who operates equipment to assist with the assembling, manufacturing, processing and packaging of items along a production line.
Our client is a global supplier of Chemical and Physical Standards. You will operate plant and production machinery at an acceptable level of production, quality, safety, and housekeeping.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitor and maintain production and quality performance to meet specified standards.
- Candidates will need to have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced production environment and must possess an ability to work well under pressure.
- Set up equipment and operate test equipment on line.
- Carry out all duties in line with Good Manufacturing Practices and will record production and testing data in line with Standard Operating Procedure
- Candidates must be performance driven
- Must be eager, dependable and have the ability to work well as part of a team.
Previous experience in a factory environment is advantageous.
If interested in this position, please send your cv to Slaney@cregg.ie or call 061363318.
Job Type: Full-time