CREGG Recruitment is looking for high volume of Plastic Device Production Operatives outside Glenamaddy, Co. Galway. Our client is a large, multinational company, specialized in production of plastic containers and agricultural storage units.
This is a full time, permanent position, with guaranteed 39 hours per week.
Job is located outside Glenamaddy village,Co. Roscommon (within 30 min drive from Longford Town, 35 min drive from Roscommon Town, 45 mins drive from Sligo, etc.).
We currently have opened vacancies for 3 different shifts and will be interviewing candidates throughout months of February, March and April of 2023.
Please find more details below.
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products which conform to customer’s requirements as specified by the company’s quality system.
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control.
- Label and pack product to customer specification.
- Complete all production documentation as per company’s quality system.
Hours of Work – We have 3 different shifts available:
- Permanent Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30
- Permanent Evening Shift: Monday – Friday, 15:30 – 23:30
- Permanent 2 Cycle Shift: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30 (Week 1) / Monday – Friday, 15:30 – 23:30 (Week 2)
Guaranteed 39 hours a week plus opportunities for Overtime hours (voluntary) at higher rate.
Salary: Fortnightly payment (every 2 weeks)
- Day Shift – €12.00 per hour
- Evening shift – €13.92 per hour (including evening shift premium)
- 2 cycle shift – €13.68 per hour (including 2 cycle shift premium)
- Very good attention to details.
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English.
- Own transport ESSENTIAL for candidates based outside Carrick-On-Shannon.
- Previous experience working in production (advantage, not essential).
Contract type: Full time, permanent contract after successful probation period (6 months).
We are considering candidates who have to give up to 2-4 weeks of notice – We strongly encourage you to apply – Your application will be considered.