CREGG Recruitment is looking for high volume of Medical Device Production Operators in Spiddal, Co. Galway. Our client is a large medical device production company, looking to grow and expand their business. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to start or grow career in medical/pharmaceutical production industry, one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
Our client is a large medical device production company with a busy production facility in Spiddal, Co Galway. We currently have opened vacancies for 3 different shifts. Please find more details below.
- Set up and operate production equipment, inspection, test equipment and manual operations as per relevant SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) to produce products.
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products which conform to customer’s requirements as specified by the company’s quality system.
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control.
- Label and pack product to customer specification.
- Complete all production documentation as per company’s quality system.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the company’s quality system, paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
Hours of Work – We have 3 different shifts available at the moment, please see below:
- Morning shift: Monday – Thursday, 06:30 – 16:45
- Evening Shift: Monday – Thursday, 17:00 – 03:30
- Weekend Shift: Fri-Sat-Sun, 07:00 – 19:30
Guaranteed 39 hours a week plus opportunities for Overtime hours (voluntary) at higher rate.
Salary: Weekly payment
- Morning shift – €12 per hour (€12.48 per hour after 6 months)
- Late Evening Shift – €14.16 per hour (€14.73 per hour after 6 months)
- Weekend Shift – €14.40 per hour (€14.98 per hour after 6 months)
- Own transport – ESSENTIAL – due to location of site and hours of work.
- Very good attention to details.
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience working in production (advantage, not essential).
Contract type: Full time, permanent after 3 month probation
We are considering candidates who have to give up to 2 weeks of notice – We strongly encourage you to apply – Your application will be considered.
Please apply with your CV here or directly on our Website.