CREGG Recruitment are working along side our client in Shannon in hiring Production Operators on night shift.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Running Reader and Card Machine processes and able to perform efficiently with training.
- Be able to identify inefficiencies in a process and be able to make suggestions on how to improve it.
- Take responsibility for parts and inventory which is used in the day-to-day running of Machine.
- Proactively escalate potential issues in order to minimize safety, quality and delivery issues.
- Be involved in 5S / Housekeeping and other continuous improvement activities
- To be a team player and support investigations into issues and support actions which will prevent them in the future.
- To be able to work with people outside of Machine cell (e.g. Warehouse (3PL), Material Replenishment, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering)
- Maintain compliance to all Site policies and procedures (in particular Health & Safety and Quality).
- Ability to learn and understand processes quickly
- Able to work in an efficient manner
- Aware of when to ask for help and when to use their own initiative to solve a problem.
- Though primarily running Machine processes, motivated to identify and get involved in other activities to help improve the Operations environment.
- Considers themselves a team player and willing to help out with whatever is needed.
- Must be familiar with routing slips, material requisitions, and job / work orders.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required (including weekends) and periodically work a different shift.
- Able to manage time and priorities in a fast paced Operations environment
This is an night shift position on a 3 month fixed term contract with a view to permanancy and company benefits. Sunday Night 11pm start, 7am finish.