Production Planner, Permanent, Cork – Carrigaline!
Experienced production scheduler required who can take a lead role in planning production on a day-to-day basis in terms of materials & capacity while maintaining a focus on committed customer ship dates.
Actively participate in the Sales & Operations Planning Process onsite in conjunction with all stakeholder departments such as Sales, Engineering, Procurement & Production.
For further information please contact me for more information on this role!
- Take full responsibility for ensuring the longer-term production plan is fully reviewed on a weekly basis in conjunction with all stakeholders in a way that best serves the customer base.
- Be able to perform rough cut capacity planning for the Production facility based on customer orders and sales projections.
- Maintenance of the planning related information & planning parameters within the S/W used.
- Responsible for monitoring & maintaining Work Order accuracy to ensure the correct demand signals are being sent to Purchasing & ensuring 100% transactional accuracy for inventory control.
- Working with all stakeholder functions to ensure full material availability in support of the production schedule including CMOs if required.
- Actively participate in daily & weekly scheduling meetings
- Take ownership of actions with the view to timely closure
- Communicate any shortfalls in inventory or production output in a timely manner to management
- Assist with outbound shipments as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3 â€“ 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to take the initiative to make suggestions where improvements could be made
- Highly experienced in MS Excel.
- P.I.C.S. certification a definite advantage.
- Be customer focused at all times.
- Flexibility as daily priorities can change.
- Experience of working in a high mix, low volume manufacturing setting
- Experienced in shop floor control
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact