A DeltaV Engineer is required to represent a client in the delivery of a new DeltaV system as part of the expansion to an existing facility.
• Coordinate internal resources and support third parties/vendors in the project execution.
• Manage the relationship between the client and all stakeholders
• Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety, and the environment and ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
• Provide automation project leadership,
o Contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule.
o Develop a detailed project plan and monitor/track progress
o Establish project priorities
o Make project recommendations
o Identify, monitor, and manage project risk
o Appropriately assign project resources
o Provide project status updates and project reports.
o Ensure effective communications so that all the project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information, including scope, schedule, technical specifications, and quality standards.
o Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
o Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Proven working experience in project management
• Capable of interacting with multiple stakeholders i.e. area team leaders, project managers, User representatives, process engineers, C&Q
• Excellent internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Tailor and apply broad-based skill-set to facilitate efficient management of team activities and communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
A VALID EU WORK PERMIT