QA Supervisor – Permanent – Pharmaceutical – Galway!
This role will suit someone with a quality background with experience dealing with CAPA’S, SOP’s, assisting in external and internal audits.
People management or supervisory experience required.
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the quality department. ·
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising, supporting and mentoring a team of stability analysts on a day-to-day basis in carrying out analyst testing ensuring correct procedures are adhered to in order to comply with GMP, Health and Safety, SOP’s and environmental and regulatory requirements while ensuring customers’ needs are met.
as well as providing technical support when required.
This is an ideal role for someone with 4 + years’ experience looking to progress into a managerial position. Previous people management/ Team Lead experience is essential.
- 3rd level qualification – Bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline.
- 4+years’ experience in a manufacturing/ pharma environment.
- People Management skills and experience desirable.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Gorman