QC Analyst – Permanent – Shannon!
This role will suit someone with a quality background with 1-2+ years’ experience in a GMP environment.
This person will have to have analytical chemistry experience, experience working with gene therapies/ biologic methods and experience with SOP’s, CAPA’s, change controls and quality systems.
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP-compliant activities within QC to support the manufacture and release of products. The successful candidate will carry out analytic testing, testing of raw materials & finished products, ensuring all equipment is calibrated, maintaining & updating Quality Management systems and any other qc activities required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
- Experience working with gene therapies/ biologic methods (qPCR, HPLC, Western Blot, SDS Page, DNA extraction, Spectrophotometry)
- Experience with mammalian cell culture/ flow cytometry is desirable
- Experience working with Quality Systems such as CAPA’s, Change Controls, NCR’s, audits & investigations, SOP’s and Document Management systems required
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Aisling Gorman