Quality Assurance (NPI) Specialist – Pharmaceutical – Galway – Permanent!
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of current and pending EU GMP and US FDA requirements and ensuring compliance with same.
- The position requires excellent inter-personal skills to assist in liaison with other departments within the site in order to ensure compliance and productive working relationships
- Be self-motivated, flexible, organised and a good team player with the ability to prioritise own work based on departmental and site requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Educational / Professional Details required
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-based or regulatory based discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a pharmaceuticals manufacturing environment with working knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines.
- Relates well to the rest of the team
- Develops own technical skills
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work
- Ability to prioritise decision making differentiating between urgent and non-urgent
- Escalates issues appropriately
- Offers to help others when needed and creates a sense of harmony in the team
- Displays flexibility and shows willingness to learn and do that little bit extra
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Quality/ QA Manager.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact