Cregg Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Quality Co-Ordinator for a Galway-based client. This is a permanent role.
- Manage and coordinate all elements of the Quality, Environmental and H&S systems Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of the QEMS and H&S System.
- Manage ERP transactions i.e. returns from customers, and returns to suppliers etc Point of contact for all customer queries/requests related to Quality & Environment.
- Quality Control within the Manufacturing process.
- Inspection of outgoing product and associated paperwork and Provide COC’s to specific customers.
- Host and perform audits.
- BSc, BEng, and /or relevant experience
- Capable of taking a hands-on approach in a live Operational environment. Interact well with cross-functional departments within the business Competent in ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- You must be an excellent communicator and able to write in a clear and concise manner.
- You will be expected to be able to operate MS Windows applications and customized programs