Quality Manager, Permanent, Co Clare
This job will suit someone with a third level Science qualification, ideally in chemistry or a closely related discipline.
Strong experience with accreditations required.
This person will have good experience dealing with a broad range of ISO standards.
Exciting hands-on career opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative company that is expanding currently.
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
Maintain and improve quality through operational responsibility, strategic contribution, and technical expertise
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Science Degree, preferably in Analytical Chemistry or a closely related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years laboratory management experience including managing and motivating direct reports
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years senior management experience
- All round management skills and knowledge including but not limited to Quality and Accreditations
- Knowledge of laboratory supplies industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate, persuade and influence at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Strategic thinking
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671