Quantity Surveyor (Utilities) – Limerick
We are looking for a highly motivated Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Limerick. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for cost management and control of all capital and revenue construction projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice on contractual and financial matters, forecasting future project costs, preparing cost plans, analysing tenders, cost control and reporting, and supervising the work of junior staff.
- Developing cost plans, budgets and forecasts in line with project requirements
- Preparing tender documents, analysing and comparing tenders and recommending awards
- Preparing and negotiating contracts with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders
- Monitoring, reviewing and controlling costs
- Assisting with managing variations to the contract
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Providing advice on contractual and financial matters
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
- Ensuring the timely delivery of projects
- Cost Control & cost benefit analysis
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Drawing up contracts with Vendors
- Negotiating the cost of projects.
- 70% Office / 30% Travel (Cork, Limerick, Dublin)
- Site visits based on works.
- Working on a range of jobs / works with a value from €10k – €500k
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
For more information please contact Alan with your updated CV
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission