Sales & Marketing Administrator – Limerick – Permanent
CREGG Recruitment are seeking a Sales and Marketing Administrator to provide essential support to our client’s sales and marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the sales and marketing department. This includes sales administration, coordinating social media accounts, and providing project management support to the team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The administrative point of contact for Distributors & Direct Sales team.
- The company CRM Administrator, setting up accounts, providing training to users and maintaining user rights and access.
- The company LinkedIn Administrator.
- Occasional data entry to the CRM also required.
- Day to day office administration, responding to emails etc.
- Providing Administrative support to the Sales Team in EMEA.
- Administration of Rep/Distributor Agreements
- Managing sales team subscriptions & memberships
- Collating information, certifications and completing Supplier Questionnaires and Registration Qualification Forms
- Liaising regularly with relevant contacts/colleagues internally and in other international locations
- Setting up supplier accounts, raising Purchase Orders, coding invoices – Sales/Marketing
- Arrange meetings, prepare presentations, and compile sales reports as required.
- Logging and monitoring EMEA DARs (Discount Approvals) and communicating these between Reps/Sales Managers
- Follow up dormant customer accounts with Sales team on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on Web Enquiries with relevant Regional Sales Managers & record in SuperOffice CRM
- Create PowerPoint charts, spreadsheets and carry out monthly/weekly reporting.
- Management of product literature, inventory & dispatch
- General marketing administration & monitoring of marketing budget
- Coordinating editorials & advertisements in the various media/publications
- Organizing & coordinating exhibitions/trade shows across Europe and the Middle East
- Any other ad-hoc duties or special projects
This role requires an outgoing self-starter who will competently deal with a number of administration duties.
- Diploma in Marketing
- Experience of working in a busy and responsible position
- Previous Experience using Super Office CRM or similar software.
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic Accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- Fluent English
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
EJ – 7957