Internal Sales / Sales Support – Shannon – Permanent
Our international client is looking for new talent to thrive in a dynamic sales environment. Candidates must be confident making phone calls and holding conversations with existing and potential clients. This role will be fully onsite in our clients office based in Shannon. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to build a career and assist in growing the business.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Regularly engage with suppliers and prepare quotations accurately and fast
Requirements and skills:
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent beneficial
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 7901