Senior IT Engineer- Co. Clare
Excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Engineer to join a thriving company with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Manage the daily operations of local IT systems and infrastructure for our client’s site while also providing support to all users on-site and assisting all departments in managing their IT systems.
- Ensure that all Site IT systems are functioning properly and in compliance with applicable regulations. They will also be involved in developing IT-related policies and procedures for all local IT resources and managing the IT requirements of the company’s expanding office.
- Provide Level 2&3 support to troubleshoot desktop and user-related issues.
- Offer complete technical support for implementing all manufacturing and laboratory systems on-site, working in conjunction with other relevant departments on the site.
- Maintain an inventory of IT equipment and keep the assets register up-to-date.
- Manage vendor interactions in relation to service level agreements, tickets, and IT support issues.
- Maintain records of software upgrades and newly installed computer equipment, ensuring that licensing for all purchased software is recorded and maintained.
- Work in global groups to manage, update, and upgrade systems like Active Directory, antivirus systems, networks, app deployment, helpdesk and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the IT Site Manager to document corporate and local IT policies and procedures related to systems, users, user and data security.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation skills, preferably in a GxP environment ,solid thought process around documentation
- Previous experience in a senior technical IT role essential
- Strong experience in Microsoft Systems, including AD, LDAP, and Networking Systems Administration .
- Strong knowledge of Servers & Backups
- Ideally experience within the Pharma/Biotech or the Medical Devices sector
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to solve problems in a methodical manner.
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn