Senior Process Development Engineer required in Cork, Call Breda 0860262157
Reporting to the Manager, you will support the introduction of new heart based product. You will be responsible for delivering innovative and practical manufacturing solutions that support various processes within the manufacture. In addition to technical expertise, you will bring strong ownership qualities and team building skills encouraging an environment of growth and personal development.
About the Role: Working with a team of up to 20 engineers you will be responsble to manage the process, working with a key product that has already been developed and moving into Phase 1 of the product. This is an exciting project to work on as doing very well in the market.
Hours of Work: Felxiblty is given in the team but onsite 3-4 days a week will be need at the start to get up to spead on the product. Then working from home can be discussed.
This is a two year contract role with a view to permement contract after this.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a process introduction while mitigating product and process risk, increasing yields and improving efficiency. Plan, execute and document DOE’s, process characterizations, PFMEAs, SOP’s etc.
- Lead the process introduction through validation works ensuring all stakeholders needs are met and all inputting departments have completed their roles effectively and on time.
- Plan for a process introduction with a key interest in budget and timelines ensuring these do not drift while ensuring quality of the product is not impacted.
- Applying innovative problem solving to address process, safety, product, timeline, budget risks.
- Identify and implement new technologies where needed to support chemical processes.
Degree or higher in Mechanical or a related Engineering field is required
3-5 years’ proven experience within any of these areas: Validation, risk management, change management, statistical analysis, or process characterization