Senior Product Manager- Galway
Due to our clients continued success our client is now recruiting for a Senior Product Manager (Digital) to join their team. The successful candidate will collaborate with their counterpart Product Owner and stakeholders across the business in creating the vision for and a definition of the product and to represent the voice of the business user and other stakeholders. They will work to create, maintain and resource a prioritized backlog and support and coach the product team on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Leverage Agile and Product Model Methodologies to execute on product development, management, implementation, and operations.
- Work closely with the Product Team, consisting of Product Owner, Product Manager, Tier II Support, Architecture and Engineers.
- Act as intermediary between technology teams, architecture and business stakeholders; building confidence with each that their input is represented in the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for maintaining a product backlog, writing user stories, documenting product features and design validations, product development prioritization and decisions on releases in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Adjust product direction based on data, vendor roadmap, customer feedback, and business stakeholder feedback.
- Inform product decisions by balancing user and business stakeholder input; create and execute on product roadmaps (outcome based).
- Solicit input from Architecture, Quality, Regulatory, Legal, Security, Privacy and other functions to deliver well-architected and compliant software in an Agile manner.
- Help define product vision, strategy and roadmap, business model, MVP. Collaborate with divisional stakeholders on strategy, optimal product definition and the Agile, Lean, User-Centered, DevOps process and culture.
- Define and re-engineer business systems or Information System processes by using appropriate methods and tools (SDT, Windchill, JIRA) and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Utilize information systems to improve efficiency and make recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Level 8 Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant roles
- Broad working knowledge of enterprise data and analytical solutions
- Strong understanding of systems and data architecture.
- Experience partnering with IT, Architecture & Vendor and/or Business Customers on relevant projects
- Industry standard certification as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Scrum Master an advantage
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent mentoring skills
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn