Senior Quality Engineering Manager / Director – Limerick – Permanent!
Exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineering Manager looking for the next step in their career into a Senior Manager or Director level position.
Great role for a passionate & ambitious Quality Engineering Manger that is looking for strong long term career growth & a role they can put their own stamp own.
Exciting time to join this company during a very exciting ongoing growth phase.
This role will suit a dynamic & innovative individual with a real passion for what they do.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
Manage team & quality engineering function with activities that focus on implementing and optimizing quality engineering practices while ensuring a culture of quality and compliance with global regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field
- Strong hands-on technical aptitude, ideally Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Strong leadership skills & decision-making ability.
- Experience in Quality Engineering, Quality Management, and/or Regulatory Compliance within the medical device or similar regulated industry
- Demonstrated track record in management of technical and/or engineering disciplines.
- Proven successful project management leadership skills.
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite and related systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671