Senior Research and Development Engineer – Limerick – Permanent!
This role will suit a Senior R & D Engineer looking for a new challenge or an R & D Engineer looking for the next step into a Senior role
Great career opportunity for an engineer to work on cutting edge projects, exciting projects to be involved in.
This job sits within a very progressive department offering strong career development opportunity.
Lead Research & Development team in the design, development and taking to market of medical devices for a division.
Reporting to: Research & Development Manager or Senior Research & Development Manager
Educational / Professional Details required.
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Science, Design or similar discipline, Masters
- Proven Project Leadership abilities
- Good Project Management methodology and skills.
- Proven track record in delivering quality results in a timely effective manner.
- Good mechanical design and understanding of engineering fundamentals with extensive medical device materials knowledge.
- Innovative/Creative Engineer.
- Good manufacturing design and process understanding.
- Good working knowledge of Solidworks and/or Pro Engineer CAD. Good presentation skills (working knowledge of MS PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and Quality focus.
- Good working knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives (ISO13485 and FDA CFR 820).
- Team Player with ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter with a passion for excellence.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to foster relationships with key stakeholders required to ensure on time project delivery.
- Experience of medical device development from concept through to commercialisation.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Mark Daly