Senior Software Developer
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Support the delivery of integrated sub systems elements, which may be physical components, a set of related components or software into our client’s products.
- Lead engineers to ensure that valid content is specified
- Manage specific elements of the supplier delivery against the specification and arrange verification activity which meets the programme requirements for quality, cost and time.
- Development of new software components for our client’s products
- Technical leader for the delivery of the system or software being developed to meet the business requirements on time with appropriate quality and at the right cost.
- Contribute to the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the Cycle Plan programmes and Cycle Plan studies, using Product Creation Delivery System (PCDS) principles in conjunction with other company processes as required (SaFE), as well as
- Contribute to the negotiation and agreement of targets for the modules and ensure all programme deliverables are tracked, monitored, delivered and reported accurately and on time at each gateway and organise and lead appropriate interim review events
- Degree or Masters in Software Development or similar
- Extensive software development experience
- Professional experience of C version C99+/ C++ version 11+ industry development experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics hardware platforms desirable
- Professional experience with Linux and Hardware, CI/CD activities and different integration activities with 3rd parties and proprietary solutions.
- Previous leadership experience
For further information please contact Vinny Kenny