Shift Supervisor – Permanent – Listowel, Co Kerry
This position will suit someone mechanically minded that has strong people & communication skills!
Ongoing training, development & support is a big focus for this company!
Must be open to shift work!
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
- This is a hands-on role, the shift supervisor is mainly responsible for the maintenance of production machines and troubleshooting during the shift.
- Responsibility will also include shift production output, the quality of the product and the supervision of employees.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced engineer or time-served electrician / fitter with experience in supervision and will have worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading teams
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well with others and pay attention to detail.
- Sound decision making and organisational skills.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671