Cregg Recruitment are currently hiring a Supplier Engineer to work in a leading Medical Device company in Galway. For more information, call Stephen Coen 0861030418 Email email@example.com
- Technical Team Member on Teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- Communicates effectively with all Global Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Manage changes across multiple site while developing global relationships.
- Demonstrates Technical skills in risk management and remediation.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Works with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection & Business Units to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- Ensures that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- Provides guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- Develops new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- Assesses and Approves Supplier Requested Process Changes
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Supplier Engineering role or similar field.
- HETAC Level 8 degree required.
- Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices required for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- General knowledge of complimentary industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Previous experience of managing changes from a supplier management perspective desirable