Support Pharmacist – Co Galway – Full Time – Permanent
Cregg Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Support Pharmacist to join a very busy Pharmacy based in Galway.
This role has a mixture of 09:00-18:00/ 10:00-19:00 shifts Monday-Friday and will require 1-2 Saturdays a month
The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced healthcare team who are dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Delivering the highest standard of care and service
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- General day to day duties
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be a PSI registered Pharmacist
- Minimum 1-2 years working in a busy dispensary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven people management skills
- Experience with the McLernon’s (MPS) dispensing system would be advantageous but not essential
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey with your updated CV.