CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Tool Setters for our client in Co-Sligo. This role is open to apprentices, or candidates eager to gain experience within the injection moulding field.
- Install tooling in Injection Moulding Machines, and process within established process settings.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on Injection Moulding equipment.
- Maintain a spares inventory for key Injection Moulding maintenance items to minimise downtime
- Perform Total Productive Maintenance on process equipment in line with the Preventative Maintenance system as required
- Ensure jigs, fixtures and tooling is handled appropriately during the process setup phase.
- Proactively identify challenging process, equipment etc., and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support data capturing and trend analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Has achieved a Qualification in Equipment Processing / Polymer Engineering / Science or related discipline preferred.
- Must want to gain an In-depth knowledge of Injection Moulding equipment, tooling and design.
- Company will provide a full educational assistance to achieve the Toolsetter qualification or Polymer Processing Degree