Validation Engineer- Permanent – Pharmaceutical – Galway!
Great career opportunity for the right person!
Third level degree in Engineering is essential!
This is a great opportunity for someone with 4 – 5 years industry experience looking to develop their career with an expanding company!
An important role in the QA department, reporting directly to the QA Compliance/Qualified Person, the Validation Engineer will be responsible for reviewing and issuing of validation protocols and reports and the co-ordination of the execution of validation activities (process / cleaning and equipment and computer qualifications) with the relevant departments.
Educational / Professional Details required
- Minimum Bachelor of Science or Engineering.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Good computer skills with Word, Excel and any other statistical programs.
- Knowledge of Process and Cleaning Validation.
- Ability to conduct internal audits.
- Ability to perform in external audits.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Mark Daly