CREGG Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a Limerick-based Logistics client.
- Controlling customer orders, both inbound and outbound, in line with warehouse capacity.
- Preparing product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area;
- Booking in customer Inventory.
- Coordinate and expedite necessary paperwork for all stock movements and transactions within the warehouse/ production departments.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Building relationships with customers and internal company departments.
- Responsible for the coordination and administration of reports and updates
- Reviewing stocks and updating Inventory counts.
- Metrics reporting eg counts accuracy and root cause analysis of any issues.
- The successful candidate can be responsible for maintaining accurate computerized stock records in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to think on your feet and react when required
- 2 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Relevant third-level/professional qualifications are an advantage.
- An in-depth understanding of the Warehouse / Logistics industry is advantageous but not essential.