Cregg Recruitment is looking for a Logistics and Warehouse Manager to join our team. This role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organization within a highly successful distribution company based in Little Island, Cork.
· General management & overall leadership of a team of section managers, team leaders, & colleagues across all logistics activities in line with strategic KPIs.
· Overall responsibility to ensure Inbound, Outbound & Inventory Managers are utilising & developing robust teams to ensure consistent long-term growth is achieved.
· Constant monitoring & evaluation of available data to ensure optimal warehouse layout & stock integrity is being achieved.
· To identify opportunities & implement initiatives for continuous improvements in ways of working, quality, consistency, & effectiveness of process.
· Create an inclusive & collaborative culture where the role of each team member in the contribution to the organisational goals is understood.
· Willingness to examine & challenge the status quo & break down silos where necessary with fact-based arguments to ensure continuous improvement of his/her team & the wider Operations team.
· Confident & consistent communicator who has an ability to flex his/her style to ensure the message is understood regardless of the audience.
· Highly analytical & comfortable with technology such as using internal data reporting tools to drill down into the data to see what is going on.
· Extremely organised & comfortable operating in a highly dynamic & fast paced environment.
· The ability & confidence to interpret often ambiguous data in making timely decisions based on evaluation of the associated risks & subsequent impacts on all stakeholders.
· Ability to delegate in line with setting the expectation, assigning responsibility & ensuring responsibility is taken by your team.
· Is collaborative & yet confident to constructively challenge for the right result with an ability to influence peers & senior managers.
· Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
· Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
· Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
· Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style.
· Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.