CREGG Recruitment is currently hiring for a number of vacancies within the Warehouse Department for our Client in Dublin 22 (Clondalkin), for the role of Warehouse Operative – Evening/Night Shift, within a world-renowned food distribution company.
Hours of Work: 5 pm – 5 am
Shift Pattern: Sunday, Monday & Thursday OR Wednesday, Thursday & Friday– 3 nights per week.
These are set and not rotatory.
Rate of Pay :€12.99 from 5pm – 12am(midnight) & €14.64 from 12am – 5am
- Scan and place the correct stock onto pallets.
- To ensure the correct amount of cases are picked & placed onto pallets
- Ensure the correct check digits are scanned while picking.
- Picking at a required rate to complete the pick.
- Place all boxes on a correct pallet.
- To ensure the pallet is built correctly.
- To ensure no broken pallets are used to pack onto.
- Ensure each pallet is wrapped appropriately following picking/packing
- previous experience in a similar role preferred (warehousing, production, construction, etc.)
- valid Manual Handling certificate (preferred)
- ability to work well under pressure
- ability to work late hours (evenings)