Cregg Recruitment is actively looking for a Warehouse Operative for a busy food distribution facility in St Margarets, North Dublin.
You need your own transport to get to this location
This is for the Evening shift 17.00 pm – 02.00 am – 5 days per week (Sunday – Thursday)
There is also an option of a Part-Time (2/3 Evenings per week) role for this position.
A brief summary of the role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for picking and packing product orders to meet customer demands.
- The warehouse operator will report to the warehouse supervisor. How you will spend your day:
- Keep your work area clean and tidy to prevent accidents. Using correct manual handling techniques.
- Packaging products with great care to protect the quality and minimize damage and waste.
- Responsible for the production and/or packing a variety of products to the agreed standards efficiently
- Paying close attention to the quality of the packs.
- Escalating to the Team Leader if a problem is identified
- Attaching box-end labels to finished goods crates/boxes as required
- Checking that finished product packs are closed/sealed properly and that labels are in the correct position
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Previous General Operative experience is an advantage but not essential
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Some other employee benefits include:
- Free Parking
- Permanent contract after 12-month commitment
- Potential progression internally for the right people