Cregg Recruitment is actively looking for Warehouse Staff to join a fast paced, dynamic logistics facility in Blanchardstown, Dublin 11.
This is a permanent position, Evening shift pattern.
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Your attendance at work
- Health and Safety of yourself and others around you
- Ensuring that you keep good relationships with your team members
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including Dry, Cooler, and Freezer
- To label and dispatch products in accordance with picking procedures
- Stack product on pallets in accordance with proper selecting procedures
- Operate an electric power pallet truck or forklift to transport the product
- Stage pallets for loading on proper bay locations.
- Always follow Company preferred work methods, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Follow procedures to comply with HACCP policy.
- To ensure the Warehouse is kept in a safe clean and hygienic manner.
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to mechanical handling equipment, arm-mounted terminal.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections paperwork, and safely operate all mechanical equipment.
- Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock.
- To perform counts and inventory integrity.
- To load trucks to various destinations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager.