Cregg Recruitment is actively looking for a Warehouse Planner for a busy warehouse facility in Clondalkin, Dublin 22. This role reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
This role reports directly to the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for the planning, releasing of all orders, and controlling documentation for customs.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 6.30 am to 3.30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the planning of FP dispatch.
- Responsible for loose case pick chill and frozen.
- Responsible for maintaining Goods out schedule.
- Responsible for collating files for Customs.
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Customs departments.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports for management.
- Communicating regularly with Haulage companies.
- Generation of delivery documents and providing to haulers.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in high-pressure and busy environment.
- Excellent Customer Focus.
- Working to Deadlines.
- PC skills.
- Highly Organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Planning experience
- SAP experience.
- Excel experience.
- Experience working within an automated warehouse.
- Supervisory Experience