CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting a CNC Turner Operator for a Clare based client.
For more information please contact Ciara on 086 7868406.
The Ideal Candidate will have extensive experience in CNC turning and be confident to take on small batch to one off complex components on several material types. Being confident and proficient in the following will be a distinct advantage although training can be provided on certain areas.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in programming, preferably with Fanuc controllers.
- In-depth knowledge of M codes and G codes required.
- Ability to programme direct from the controller using either conversational or G codes.
- Able to operate Multi axis machines with Sub-Spindles and Twin Turrets.
- Ability to work with various types of material from Cobalt Chrome, Titanium, Plastics and Stainless Steel.
- In-Depth understanding of geometric tolerances.
- Experience of using CAM to programme is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment producing quality work to a high standard.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.