Title: Design Technician
My Limerick based client are looking to recruit a Design Technician to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company who are currently expanding.
- Participate in the day to day activities of the Design Team duties.
- Ensuring a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
- Samples and artwork daily/weekly targets are met.
- Ordering of Forms and Stereos in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers.
- Supplying of information for Quotations.
- Ensure Shipping information required by Customer Service Department is provided.
- Providing Drawings/Specifications for the factory floor to help produce the cartons.
- Work with the Sales Team to help them achieve a better customer service.
- Performing a technical service support role with Sales Rep to assist customer technical issues.
- Timely and effective problem solving for our customers.
- Work with customers and sales team on new product development innovation including grade changes.
- Ensure Production is not affected by late delivery, damage or unordered stereo/forms.
- Participating in continuous improvements initiatives including ongoing training is key to this role.
- Must be flexible and accepting of the introduction of new technology and communication systems.
- Provide leadership in all aspects of the role
- A Design related Qualification
- Kongsberg Sample Making Knowledge
- Experience in day to day activities in design office
- Good knowledge of all machinery in house
- Design function knowledge
- Sample and artwork application
- Dealing with customers and sales team
- Computer Literacy
- Kiwi Plan System
- Management of customer and design brief
To apply for this role please forward your CV