Associate Finance Analyst - Galway
This role of Associate Finance Analyst is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive market leading organisation in the west of Ireland.
As an Associate Finance Analyst you will be given the opportunity to work with a top performing Finance team as a key Business Partner to the operations finance function of this business.
Responsibilities - not limited to
- Applies principles of accounting to analyses financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports in a COS environment
- Maintains the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting
- Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Minimum relevant level 7 degree required and continued progress to professional qualifications desired.
- Strong understanding of Finance function and processes
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned duties while also proactively thinking ahead
- Project management and adherence
- Ability to manage senior leadership and stakeholders
- Cultural awareness and adapting communications
- Strong acumen in using Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience desirable