CREGG Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a nonprofit organisation that has been in operation for over 50 years. This community organisation has an exciting role for a General manager.
- Oversee daily business operations- Internal and external facilities
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Training and development of new staff
- Managing budgets
- Supporting committee structures- Executive & Games
- 5 years management experience
- Book keeping/ Finance experience
- Previous experience in facilities, bar or event management
- Working Knowledge of marketing and promotions
- Strong IT skills
- Good teamwork, organisation and communication skills required
- Knowledge and understanding of GAA operations beneficial
- Flexible- This will primarily be a 9 am-5 pm position, but successful candidates must be flexible as evening and weekend work may be involved from time to time.
For more information please contact Leah Kelly on 061 363318.