Our Galway based client are now recruiting for a manufacturing engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract...excellent opportunity not to be missed. For further information please contact Loretta on 086 1838380.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- HETAC Level 8 in Engineering or a related field (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and team working skills