Cregg Recruitment are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager for a Cork based client. For more information please contact Ciara on 086 7868406.
The successful candidate for this role will manage projects across the West and Midwest of Ireland. The position will report directly to the Regional Directors and work closely with the estimating department and project delivery teams. The role shall be office and site based.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering.
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Degree in Project Management/Engineering/QS.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.