Polymer/Extrusion Process Technician
CREGG Recruitment is currently recruiting a Polymers Process Technician for a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. This role will be permanent after an initial 12-month contract with CREGG Recruitment. For further information please contact
About the job:
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
Hours of work: Day Shift 6am-2pm OR Night Shift 10pm-6am available depending on your preference.
Career Development: Our client offers excellent career development. This role has come online due to a continued increase in equipment projects as a result of continued growth in production.
- Minimum Certificate / other level 6 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Recent Injection moulding experience (preferably insert/over moulding experience)
- At least 2yrs experience in a similar industry
- Support ancillary equipment, such as vision systems, mandrel pullers, pressure testers (experience in these is preferred)
- Engage directly with operators & supervisor
- Ideally experienced in problem-solving.
- Ideally knowledgeable on pneumatics.
- Strong mechanical skills
- Basic electrical aptitude
- Excellent time management/prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive and enthusiastic.
Job ref: 14558