Cregg Recruitment are currently recruiting Quality Technicians for a Galway based client, a leading medical device company. For more information please contact Ciara on 086 7868406.
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Control of non-human use build components as required.
- Compiling Non-Conformance Review Board Reports each month. Compiling various documents for Management on an ad hoc basis.
- Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events.
- Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Update QA documentation as required.
- Support Core Team Problem solving activities.
- Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the core team in which they work.
- Experience in Structural Heart desirable.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts dependent on business needs.
- Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.