Cregg Recruitment are seeking to hire qualified scaffolders of all levels for large-scale manufacturing and commercial work in Cork. These are immediate starts.
- Providing professional scaffolding services on highly regulated manufacturing and commercial sites.
- Ensure all scaffolding is erected in compliance with construction safety, company and site standards.
- Ensure scaffolding is dismantled safely and a safe working environment is maintained throughout.
- Liaise with contractors and site supervisors regularly to guarantee work is up to date and all safety measures are adhered to.
- Contribute to the ongoing design and redesign of scaffold structures throughout the site.
- Ensure the standard checks are carried out and all maintenance is conducted in accordance with construction industry and company standards.
- Complete and record all documentation and provide regular reports to supervisors.
- Previous scaffolding experience on highly regulated sites.
- Knowledge of complex scaffolding structures.
- MUST HAVE a valid Safe Pass and CSCS Cards.
- MUST HAVE valid Basic Scaffolding and/or Advanced Scaffolding ticket.
If this is of intertest to you please get in touch.