SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - Dublin
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required for a permanent role with a contractor in Dublin. The QS will be required to manage the commercial aspect of the business, carry out site visits, prepare valuations, tenders and bills of quantities, etc.
- Estimate costs of materials, time and labour for projects throughout Ireland.
- Create bills of quantities for various projects and negotiate costs for tenders.
- Ensure all contracts are adhered to in compliance with company standards.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and construction managers to coordinate and produce monthly reports.
- Maintain a document register ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Prepare monthly reports and valuations ensuring accuracy and transparency.
- Value, negotiate and close-out final accounts.
- Attend site meetings, surveys and walk-downs where necessary.
- Minimum third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction and/or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the construction industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and a working knowledge of MS Project.
- Fluency in English essential.