Site Coordinator - Cork
An experienced Site Coordinator is required for an expanding M&E contractor in Co. Cork. The Site Coordinator will be a motivated team player and will have experience in the coordination of all M&E activities on-site in either a commercial or residential construction environment.
- Coordinate all mechanical and electrical activities on site.
- Coordination of materials delivery schedules with construction activities.
- Maintain the drawing register and update drawings using Autodesk BIM 360 / Revit MEP.
- Liaise with client and project manager on all coordination issues.
- Managing all RFIs and the RFI register.
- Assemble and manage Handover File / O&M manual from start of contract to completion.
- Recording all site activities and maintaining all information in an audit-ready state.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk BIM 360 / Revit MEP.
- Knowledge of JIT management processes.
- Full drivers' licence.
- Valid Safe Pass and manual handling certificate preferable.